Click the picture below to join my online (facebook) PB Book Club
My Top 10 Investment Books. [Please Download these Books and Read]
Top Recommended reading list. Some books might be suitable for some people and not others. For the ten most valuable books on investing and personal finance, this is the list. I have read these books.
1. The Intelligent Investor:
The Definitive Book on Value Investing. A Book of Practical Counsel by Benjamin Graham. This is the bible of value investing. I read this, and it's my #1 recommendation.
2.The Four Pillars of Investing:
3. You Can Be a Stock Market Genius:Uncover the Secret Hiding Places of Stock Market Profits By Joel Greenblatt. Joel Greenblatt’s hedge fund has returned over 40% annually for 20 years, making him one of the best investors in history. This book by Joel Greenblatt describes where to find hidden bargains in the market and so forth. Join Portfolio Business Book Club on facebook.
5. John Neff on Investing by John Neff.John Neff ran Vanguard’s Windsor fund for over 30 years. During those 30 years John Neff beat the S&P 500 by over 3% a year and compiled one of the best long term records for mutual fund managers in history. Great Book to read. Portfolio Business Club read this book.
6. The Millionaire Next Door By William D. Danko.This book is a study of millionaires conducted several years ago. The results will shock you. Most millionaires are small business owners who are frugal and save money for their retirement. This book is a great lesson that will teach you to be frugal and save more.
7. Contrarian Investment Strategies – The Next Generation By David Dreman
8. Money Masters of Our Time By John Train
9. Common Sense on Mutual Funds: By John Bogle
10. Value Investing:From Graham to Buffett and Beyond By Bruce Greenwald. Bruce Greenwald is one of the greatest thinkers on value investing. He also is a brilliant professor and economist. This books describes different methods of value investing and some current value investors and the differences in their strategies.